Last year Broken Arrow High School changed the definition of the lip dub video with over 2 million views and unprecedented media attention for a high school produced video.
This year we’ve taken it to another level… Call it a lip dub, call it a music video, call it a movie… We call it school spirt, engagement and TIGER PRIDE!
This video was filmed over a 3 week period and shot entirely in 4K resolution with Sony A7SII cameras and DJI Phantom 4 Pro and Mavic Pro drones for the aerial shots. Other gear used for the shoot include the Zhiyun Crane stabilizer and Manfrotto tripods.
The planning for this project was coordinated by the ArrowVision video production students and staff, as well as members of the BAHS student leadership and activities program.
Join the students and staff of BAHS as we take a trip back to the 80’s for the 2017 BAHS Lip Dub.
1. “Stranger Things” Intro
2. “Should I Stay or Should I Go?” by The Clash starring the ArrowVision @bahspulse students
3. “Don’t Stop Me Now” by Queen starring Show Choir
4. “Tainted Love” by Soft Cell starring students from Art Club and Dance class
5. “Sweet Dreams” by The Eurythmics starring Theater Production
6. “Mr. Roboto” by Styx starring Robotics
7. “Weird Science” by Oingo Boingo starring the science teachers and students
8. “Mickey” by Toni Basil starring Cheer
9. “Maniac” Theme from the movie “Flashdance” by Michael Sembello starring the Tigettes
10. “Livin on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi starring The Pride of Broken Arrow
11. “Back in Black” by AC/DC starting BAHS Athletics, JROTC and Special Olympics
12. “Footloose” by Kenny Loggins starring COLABASH and the students of BAHS
Credits- Video Killed the Radio Star” by The Buggles
CLICK HERE to watch the bloopers and outtakes from the 2017 BAHS Lip Dub!